A great opportunity within non-life actuarial has come about with an award winning general insurer based in the North West of the country. The role will see you working within the GI practice working on pricing initiatives within a combination of pricing development, Home and Motor Lines of business. As a senior analyst you will be on the management path with supervisory duties over junior analysts and will receive great support as well as coverage across the general insurance business. This opportunity is a great step up giving you
- Pricing Professional (whether actuarial or other) with at least 2 years experience
- General Insurance experience – Ideally personal lines experience but commercial lines considered
- Modelling experience e.g. GLM techniques knowledge
- Pricing software experience – Ideally Emblem or other similar software
- Good communication skills
About the client:
An award winning insurance organisation that continues to drive forwards by bringing together the very best people from across the world of financial services and beyond. The organisation has seen significant growth over the years with a strong outlook for the future. The business offers people an environment where you are encouraged to develop with the team and enabling their people to become subject matter experts in their areas of expertise.