A great contracting opportunity has come about with an award winning general insurer based in the North West of the country. You will be an Actuarial consultant working within the pricing team on personal lines products including Home and Motor lines of business. This opportunity will give you the chance to work act as actuarial support on duties including, delivering pricing analysis, ratings and modelling duties working closely with the pricing managers and interacting with other departments on all things personal lines pricing.
- Pricing professional (either actuarial or chartered insurer route)
- Personal lines products experience – household being desirable but not mandatory
- Flood modelling experience – expected
- Pricing software experience – Emblem and/or other pricing optimisation software skills desirable
- Strong communication skills
About the client:
An award winning insurance organisation that continues to drive forwards by bringing together the very best people from across the world of financial services and beyond. The organisation has seen significant growth over the years with a strong outlook for the future. The business offers people an environment where you are encouraged to develop with the team and enabling their people to become subject matter experts in their areas of expertise.
Salary: £500 per day