An exciting and highly varied opportunity has come about for a Senior Analyst to join a market leading firm in general insurance. This role offers the opportunity to work on a large variety of home insurance products and brands while simultaneously challenging your management and leadership skills. Specifically, you would take on tasks such as analysing current pricing models and advising stakeholders on improvements, acting as deputy to the pricing manager, and mentoring junior analysts.
This opportunity is an excellent step in progressing towards a manager level role, as it will challenge your team and project management skills and offer exposure to stakeholders across the business.
- General Insurance Pricing
- Home/ Household products (Desirable)
- Experience in analytical or statistical role outside General Insurance will be considered
- Numerical degree
- Experience with SAS, Emblem, or Radar is desirable
- Python and R skills will be an advantage
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Strong communication skills
About the client:
A market leading general insurer with a long history of commercial success and outstanding employee satisfaction. The client takes an active approach to your career development, offering high class training, a clear path for progression, and flexible working hours. The entrepreneurial and inclusive culture they foster make this organisation an excellent place to develop and enhance your career.