An exciting and varied opportunity has come about for a Life Actuary to join an established and highly reputable global business.
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Create innovative commercial insights, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is industry-leading.
- Work with senior stakeholders to lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with colleagues to create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Contribute to the development of the department’s capabilities in technical areas and engage with stakeholders regarding the application of these methodologies.
- To gain genuine commercial exposure by helping the business to drive commercial value
- Part to Qualified Life Actuary
- Exposure to IFRS and Solvency II
- Excellent communication skills
About the client:
A top-tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.