An exciting and varied opportunity has come about for a flexible and commercial Non-Life Senior Manager to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to develop both your management and technical skills to the highest degree. You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to projects across the Non-Life sector, managing and coaching your team, driving new business, and developing new products in response to market developments.
This role will allow you to enhance your leadership skills when managing diverse teams and projects across the Non-Life sector and have a lasting impact on the business’s strategy and commercial offerings. You will be afforded a high degree of personal responsibility and be able to truly take ownership of your career.
- Qualified Actuary with General Insurance background
- Reserving experience
- Pricing or capital experience is highly desirable
- Project or people management skills required
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to explain actuarial concepts to non-technical audiences
- Commercial mind set and market awareness; ability to drive new business critical
About the client:
An innovative and award winning business providing tailored solutions to their customers across the globe. The client boasts an inclusive and collaborative working culture, offering continuous tailored investment in your personal and career development as well as generous flexible working arrangements.