In this role you will find yourself integrated into a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. You will play a leading role in the Actuarial transformation team, helping clients to adapt their Finance and Actuarial functions to new technologies, new regulations and cost pressures.
Leading the actuarial elements of the largest client’s Finance and Actuarial transformations you will be implementing IFRS 17 and developing new propositions to take to clients.
This role exposes you to cutting edge actuarial work in a strategic, consulting and transactional context. You’ll develop your communication skills to high end clients as well as developing an impressive range of commercial consulting skills that will increase your career option within the business and opportunities outside the market. They value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service.
- Qualified Actuary
- People and project management
- Knowledge on General Insurance and Lloyds Market
- 10+ years’ experience
- Good Knowledge on of the Non-Life insurance Industry, emerging trends and how this can help companies respond to these trends
- Strong Reserving experience and/or other actuarial functions
- Significant experience of leading change in Finance