In this role you will be the leading contributor to a wide range of client projects from a technical nature. Thus being a key point of contact for clients and actively providing support to develop the business.
You will be developing a high acumen of technical regulation which is increasingly important in an ever-changing regulatory landscape. You will be involved in a wide variety of assignments including
- Solvency II
- Finance Transformation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Management
- Actuarial modelling
- Embedded value
The role provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your communication skills as well as developing an impressive range of commercial consulting skills that will increase your career option within the business and opportunities outside the market.
- Nearly-Newly qualified Actuary
- Good Knowledge of the Non-Life industry
- The Ability to apply your knowledge in Practical and Commercial situations
- A solid academic track record, ideally a degree in Actuarial Science or a quantitative subject
- Strong communication skills