An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with Reserving experience to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to apply your technical skills on diverse projects across the General Insurance space.
You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise, managing your own projects and occasionally managing small teams, contributing to research and product development, and preparing presentations and reports.
This opportunity will allow you to enhance your management and leadership skills while also gaining valuable exposure to the whole spectrum of General Insurance products. As the actuarial team is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with strong exam record
- General Insurance background; Lloyds experience is desirable
- Reserving and Reporting skills are required
- Strong Excel skills required
- Experience in Modelling, Programming, or Pricing is desirable
- Strong communication skills; able to explain actuarial concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and priorities
About the client
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.