An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a part to nearly qualified actuary with reserving experience to join an established firm. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business. You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to teams across the business, occasionally managing small teams, and drafting reports to support senior management and inform strategic decisions.
This opportunity is not merely a “come in and help move things along” type of position, but one where you can add real value and let your leadership skills shine, all while gaining valuable experience across the actuarial discipline.
- Part – Nearly Qualified Actuary with strong exam history
- General Insurance industry experience required; Lloyds experience desirable
- Knowledge of UK regulatory and reporting practices affect non-life insurers
- Strong Excel skills required
- Reserving experience required
- Modelling, Programming, or Retail pricing experience are desirable
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-actuaries in simple terms
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.