An opportunity to join a leading insurance practice has come about based in a Top Tier consulting firm. This is an opportunity for you to join a global brand within financial services. Your position will see you involved in a wide variety of reserving projects including Independent reserve reviews for commercial ( including Lloyd’s and Bermudan markets) and personal lines insurers, reserving process improvement, Solvency II technical provisions and reserve risk assessments for example. The role is a highly commercial one where you have direct interaction with clients and senior stakeholder management internally as well as externally. You will be part of the company’s leadership team where you will lead and mentor analysts and teams giving you the perfect platform to rise up rapidly in the business.
- Qualified Reserving Actuary with experience within general insurance
- Strong exposure across Commercial and/or Personal lines products
- Strong modelling and reserving software knowledge
- Strong knowledge of UK regulations
- Project management skills
- People management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Senior stakeholder management skills
About the client:
A top Tier consulting firm with outstanding success looking for exceptional people to assist in its continued growth and delivering creative solutions to its clients within the UK and internationally. The business offers a dynamic 3-way path up the ranks that allows people in the business to leverage off their skills in a variety of ways to suit their individual talents.