An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a Life Senior Manager with diverse experience to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business and senior stakeholders. You will take on tasks such as managing projects across different areas, working with multidisciplinary teams, coaching junior team members, and driving new business.
This role will allow you to not only let your leadership skills shine and take real ownership of your career, but also raise your international profile by travelling to conferences and contributing to high quality thought leadership. As the business’s actuarial team is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Qualified Actuary with Life Insurance background
- Experience across various specialisms of actuarial science desirable
- Project management experience required
- Experience managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience of managing team of reports and training junior team members
- Commercial mind set and market awareness; ability to drive new business
- Strong communication and reporting skills
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.