This is an opportunity for you to utilise career gained skills and experience to support and drive growth within a well-established global firm. In this role, you will be at the forefront of relationship building with clients to provide them with support in reserving, regulatory and other market issues.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to support a top organisation with the aim of increasing their business footprint within the personal line’s arena. As part of your responsibilities, you will provide insights in terms of technical content to projects. In addition, you will assist in the dialogue with client project sponsors and fully manage expectations of delivery, content, timescales and cost.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills through the supervision, coaching and mentoring of junior staff members.
- Qualified Actuary
- General Insurance or Consulting Experience
- Experience in 2 more or of the following
- Property and casualty classes of business with experience of the London and Bermuda market
- Personal lines experience
- Reserving process improvement and development work
- Development or review of Solvency II technical provisions and associated processes
- Reserve risk assessment using bootstrapping techniques
- Building and developing capital models or capital modelling techniques
- Deep experience in at least two of the commonly modelled risk types
- The review of Solvency II internal models and associated processes
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Clear communication skills
- Strong Management & Leadership skills