Group Company : Towergate Partnership
Reporting To : Pricing Distribution Manager
To support the pricing of Paymentshield’s Home and Landlord insurance products. Paymentshield is a UK based insurance provider which became part of the Towergate Group in 2006. Paymentshield operates a panel for its Home and Landlord products which are underwritten by leading UK insurers.
- To design and maintain pricing insight reports to support the business.
- To review performance on a regular basis and identify adverse underlying trends. Devise and implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Build propensity models and pricing projects within Earnix.
- Conduct reviews of existing pricing models and provide pricing insight and guidance to the leadership team.
- Liaise with other business areas to inform and promote the use of price optimisation/ Earnix analysis and to provide support for other business units where necessary.
- Experience using Earnix or other pricing software such as Radar/ Rate Assessor or Emblem is essential.
- Experience in pricing at a major general insurance company. Household pricing experience an advantage.
- History of delivering accurate results to agreed deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- 1st or 2:1 in a maths/stats related degree or appropriate post-graduate qualification.
- Actuarial or CII qualification/ progression an advantage.