A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experience capital actuary to join a London market insurer as a deputy to the head of capital. The role will see you deliver capital modelling to the group including regulatory capital assessments and interpreting, presenting and communicating with senior stakeholders to improve business decisions. The niche nature of the role and indeed team will ensure great access to all areas of the business and interaction with several departments.
- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary with strong general insurance experience
- Strong capital modelling skills
- Strong software experience – Remetrica experience desirable
- London market experience desired but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II and regulatory requirements
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
About the client:
A niche London market insurer who has a wide range of underwriting classes including property, casualty, marine and aviation lines amongst others. A great firm who has risen rapidly up the ranks since its inception.