Syndicate Capital Lead - Ref: 1417
A senior opportunity has arisen with a strong brand within the Lloyd’s Market Insurance sector for an actuary with extensive capital modelling/management experience. You will manage the development and delivery of the company’s capital models for all their syndicates. This role will provide you with autonomy and leadership at the heart of the business. Your decisions will affect the whole group from a capital modelling perspective and will give you great visibility in one of the world’s best providers of insurance services.
- Qualified Actuary (or equivalent experience) with sound general insurance experience.
- Extensive capital modelling experience
- Strong Solvency II knowledge
- Strong software skills – Actuarial software packages Remetrica, Igloo or equivalent desired
- Evidence of people management experience
- Evidence of senior stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of pricing and reserving techniques – an advantage
About the client:
One of the world’s largest insurance group’s with over £1.5 billion in gross written premiums. The business has been strong for over 100 years building on their ethos of empowerment, fairness, excellence, innovation and teamwork.