Senior Actuarial Analyst Reserving - Ref: 1411
A great opportunity within non-life actuarial has come about with a leading personal lines insurer based on the outskirts of Greater London. The role will see you working within the GI practice working on reserving duties within the corporate actuarial team on a variety of personal lines products. As a senior analyst, you will be on the management path with supervisory duties over junior analysts and will receive great support as well as coverage across the general insurance business.
- Part Qualified Actuary with between 2 – 4 years experience within a reserving capacity
- Good exam progress – Progress through all CT’s and CA1 exams Ideal
- General Insurance experience – Ideally personal lines experience but commercial lines considered
- Modelling experience and software e.g. ResQ and SAS
- Good communication skills
- Team playing skills
An award winning personal lines leading insurer with an entrepreneurial spirit and an open and respectful culture. The organisation has seen significant growth over the years with a strong outlook for the future. This is an exciting time to join the team with you having one of the largest sets of data within the UK to utilise, as well as a team of like minded individuals in a collaborative environment.