Actuarial Manager – Life Insurance Ref: MG1518
An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a skilled Manager with Life Insurance background to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with several business functions. You will take on tasks such as managing various projects and teams, driving new business and managing senior stakeholder relationships.
This opportunity is not merely a “come in and help move things along” type of position, but one where you can add real value and let your leadership skills shine, all while gaining valuable experience across the actuarial discipline.Key Criteria
- Qualified Actuary with Life Insurance background
- Knowledge of UK reporting methodologies, e.g. UK GaPP, IFRS, FSA Returns
- Strong skills in Excel, VBA
- Knowledge of UK regulations affecting life insurers as well as reporting practices
- Some experience managing teams and/or projects
- Modelling skills are desirable
- Commercial mind set and market awareness; ability to drive new business
- Strong communication and reporting skills
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.