Manager – Life Actuarial Ref: NA1506
An opportunity to join a leading insurance practice has come about based on a Top Tier consulting firm. This role will see you join a team that has variety at heart of everything they do. You will get to work in a variety of areas within life insurance including Solvency II, Finance Transformation, Capital management, Reserving, Actuarial modelling and IFRS to mention a few. The range of projects will see you work with a variety of different teams including Audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory. Your role will involve people management and senior stakeholder management duties internally and externally, where you will build on your commercial knowledge and increase your network exponentially.
- Strong life insurance industry knowledge
- Ideally a qualified actuary or equivalent
- Life Insurance experience in one or more of economic capital, financial reporting, modelling, Solvency II, Pricing and Product Development and Valuations
- Strong team/people management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
A top Tier consulting firm with outstanding success looking for exceptional people to assist in its continued growth and delivering creative solutions to its clients within the UK and internationally. The business offers a dynamic 3-way path up the ranks that allows people in the business to leverage off their skills in a variety of ways to suit their individual talents.