Senior Pricing Analyst REF: NA1463
This role offers an opportunity for an ambitious individual to take on significant responsibilities within one of the strongest UK brands for personal lines insurance. The role will see you working within the general insurance business, where you will provide analytical support and insight to inform and influence pricing decisions and strategy. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring robustness of output from the pricing models. You will also play an active part with junior analysts by supporting their development; reviewing their work and providing them feedback.Key Criteria:
- Degree level or equivalent in a numerically-focussed degree
- Relevant work experience within a similar insurance pricing
- Show evidence of personal effectiveness in prior roles.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of SAS, Emblem and/or optimisation software is preferable but not essential
This is a strong and ambitious insurance organisation that continues to drive forwards by bringing together the very best people into the business. The organisation has seen significant growth over the years with a strong outlook for the future and strives to provide a very supportive environment for their people.