Trustee Pensions Consultant REF:1449
An excellent opportunity for qualified actuaries with pensions experience has come about. The role will see you working across the retirement development team working on a large variety of projects advising clients on strategic pension issues, risk settlement projects and wider risk management projects. The opportunity will give you instant client interaction, a voice that can be heard across the business and lots of senior stakeholder management internally and externally. Autonomy being of the real plusses of the role you’ll also have the chance to set your own agenda in line with the overall strategy of the business. Leadership being important you will lead teams and projects alike and also be involved in thought leadership initiatives.
- Qualified Actuary with experience within Pensions sector
- Strong knowledge of pensions market and regulatory factors
- Experience within Pensions/retirement sectors with a good understanding of employee benefits and/or occupational pension provision
- Project management and/or consulting experience (an advantage)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of relationship management (an advantage)
- Experience in advising trustees ( advantage but not compulsory)
A global leader in human resource solutions. The business operates in six continents and has a client base of over 20,000 worldwide. The business offers a range of services across talent & rewards, retirement & investments, health & benefits and HR operations. Come and join a business that offers you genuine chance to get variety in your work in an environment that is both supportive and collaborative.