Pensions Consultant Ref: 1430
This role offers an opportunity to join a large consultancy firm in which you will be involved in a wide variety of projects within the retirement and investment consulting space. Within the practice you will work across both corporate and trustee projects such as defined benefit plan design and strategy, Asset/Liability modelling and broader risk management. Being at the consultant level you will be a key contact for clients and will be actively involved in project and team management duties. You will work in a company that is known worldwide for its technical excellence and second to none training given to its teams. You will have all the cards in your hands to enhance your skills and your network significantly.
- Qualified Actuary with experience within Pensions (essential)
- Strong experience within pensions sector with evidence of strong exposure to Define benefits and/or Defined contributions projects.
- Experience of working within a consulting environment ( Advantage )
- People and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsft office skills including Excel and Powerpoint
- Actuarial exam progress towards FIA or FFA
About the client:
A global consulting firm well known for their technical superiority and expertise within a variety of areas including corporate risk and broking, exchange solutions, human capital and benefits, investment, risk and reinsurance. The business operates in over 115 countries worldwide and has consistently grown throughout the years moving with the times and embracing change.